1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 10 April 2018

ღ°•Where All And Every Naughty Fantasy Becomes Reality.The party starts here ღ°•★

Name’s Lyla. I’m in Nigeria, Lagos. I’m wild and very sexual but I’m selective in who I choose to meet. I’m not available to just everyone, I prefer quality over quantity in every aspect of my life and that also applies here. So if you appreciate quality erotic sex, massages and all kinds of kinky (BDSM included) then I’m the right girl for you… The pictures here are recent and absolutely me or you get you money back.

Age: 22. Mobile: +2348159480841.

INTERESTS:

Psychology, nutrition, wellness, winning and dinning, travelling, sports… And sex.

^^EROTIC SERVICES^^

{Foot Worshiping, Smoking Fetish, Voyeur, Scat. Golding shower, Exhibitionism}

BDSM: {Bondage, Masochism, Breath Play, Spanking, Humiliation, gagging}

ROLE-PLAY: {Nurse/patient. Teacher/student. Boss/secretary/ }

Regular sex, massage, 69, doggy, cow girl, reverse cow girl. cum in mouth, cum

on body, cum on face, squirting, rimming, threesome etc…

You can tell me anything and we can experiment and have fun without holding back from each other!

The post ღ°•Where All And Every Naughty Fantasy Becomes Reality.The party starts here ღ°•★ appeared first on Codedruns.



from Codedruns

No comments:

Post a Comment