1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 24 April 2018

June

Hello there.

If you have crazy and seemingly weird erotic urges that you want done to your ‘privates’ and your ‘person’. Call me.

If you like receiving erotic, sensual, weird, painful, kinky pleasures. Call me.

What many say “Oh double ouch” or “Ewww” over is what tickles my fancy. I’m weird like that.

Have you ever wondered if you’d cum with your body tied to a chair, blindfolded, your ball bound, pegged while getting a head? call me to experience it.

or do you want to give a lap dance on heels and lingerie with a leash on your neck while being whiplashed, call me.

Ever chocked on body wastes before? And what happens when a golden shower is rained on you while you are confined in a very tight small space? I’ll make you live through it.

what Would you look like in a pantyhose and very tight dress with a wig and make up while being fucked from behind with a strap on? You’d better call me. ;)

Ever wished to cum but the dick is under intense pain and heat and you beg for mercy even with a throbbing erection? ;)

Ever had so much sex without a single thrust involved?

I am all about FEMDOM with crazy dominatrix skills that will scare a normal person. I am into giving a lot of pain and sexual suffering while having the fun of my life.

Do the crazy, stop imagining it and experience it.

PS: your dick ain’t yours until I say it is. Sex is a privilege, can you earn it?

I bring my own tools, wearables, toys and instruments to my encounters, you only bring your body and your WALLET.
Get ready to get blown away.

**I dont train or teach or any of that nonsense, so curious cats/inexperienced subs should NOT bother me. If you faint or pass out, e no concern me oo so DONT lie about it. This shit ain’t for sissies, unless it’s Sissy play.

The post June appeared first on Codedruns.



from Codedruns

No comments:

Post a Comment