1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Thursday 1 September 2022

I’m Heartbroken – Singer BNXN Cries Out Over Leaked N*de Video

Fast rising Nigerian singer, BNXN has cried out over his leaked n*de video.

The nude was leaked by a Swedish lady, who claims to be his girlfriend online.

A few days ago, it was reported that a Swedish woman named Filma Jones had leaked multiple private tapes, including one in which they were seen in bed and another in which the singer was entirely exposed.

The woman also alleges that although she and the musician were dating, he recently broke things off with her when she became pregnant.

Reacting to this, the music star in a post shared on Snapchat claimed that the issue made him heartbroken for the first time in his life.

He wrote: “For the first time in my life, I’m heartbroken and na me cause am. I’m incapable of loving anybody in this world asides Peggy, before you step to me with whatever you think you got gong on, know this. I fit day follow you catch cruise but you no reach, Na me just day do rubbish.”

What do you think about this? – Let’s Talk

Let’s hear from you all as regards this.

Drop your comments below.

The post I’m Heartbroken – Singer BNXN Cries Out Over Leaked N*de Video appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment