1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Sunday 30 January 2022

Wife Of Popular OAP Nkubi Recalls How She Was Mocked For Marrying A Short Man

Ofoegbu Vivian Nkeiruka, wife of renowned On-Air Personality Victor Nwaogu, popularly known as Nkubi, recalls when she went to the market, and how she was mocked and shamed.

In a video broadcast on social media, she recounted the experience to her spouse.

“I got to the market and someone was now telling me.I know you.I know you from somewhere. I was now waiting to hear the place where he/she knew me. He now said, I can remember you. You got married to that short man with a big head. Like seriously. Nigerians just rest”.

The post Wife Of Popular OAP Nkubi Recalls How She Was Mocked For Marrying A Short Man appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment