1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 25 August 2021

NL FACT CHECK!! Jim Iyke & Uche Maduagwu’s Fight Is Real Not Staged (See What Happened)

A video that went viral yesterday, shows Nollywood actor Jim Iyke beating up a colleague Uche Maduagwu, who trolled him on social media, saying Iyke’s source of wealth is suspicious.

Maduagwu accused/tagged Iyke a Ritualist and Fraudster, also threatened to use his Abuja connection to send the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, after Jim Iyke.

He wrote,

“Please nobody should beg me on this
matter because I have already made up my mind on this issue. Is Jimlyke the only one in nollywood?

“Look at the expensive lifestyle e dey LIVE up and down in Lagos and Abuja?

“Someone told me e no DEY buy expensive clothe from naija again, e now import the most expensive ones abroad, please what is his source of wealth again?

“Any day we meet or see I go use my Abuja connection to beg EFCC boss to invite am, we never recover from what hushpuppi do us, now this one is changing expensive CARS up and down like Hushpuppi of movie industry, even if dem pay me ten million Naira to enter movie location with am, if e no tell us his source of wealth I go refuse”.

Unfortunately, this didn’t go down well with Iyke. He private messaged Uche to take the post down but he(Uche) ignored.

Jim Iyke was like, “anywhere you see me, run cause I’m gonna knack your head off your neck”.

Uche responded: “You can’t do anything, I will get you arrested with my Abuja connection, I’ll sue you, EFCC will come after you soon”.

After several attempt to get in touch with Uche and beat the hell out of his lousy mouth, finally yesterday y’all know the rest of the story.😆

In the video you can hear Jim Iyke saying, “You think I won’t find you!”

Uche Maduagwu replied, “How did you know I was here? EFCC is looking for you. ”

After further exchanges, Jim Iyke punched, slapped 5 stars outta Uche’s eyes. He ran into the studio where the final beating took place.😫😆

“I’ll sue you!” Maduagwu started screaming from behind the door.

MY POINT:
The forthcoming “BAD COMMENT” movie was inspired by Uche Maduagwu’s comments against Jim Iyke.

As an Igbo man, Iyke decided to take advantage of the situation, monetize and cash out with it. It wasn’t staged. Uche was only an unfortunate scapegoat.😆🤣

NL FACT CHECK!! Jim Iyke & Uche Maduagwu’s Fight Is Real Not Staged

The post NL FACT CHECK!! Jim Iyke & Uche Maduagwu’s Fight Is Real Not Staged (See What Happened) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment