1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 16 February 2021

If You Were The Producer And This Artiste Is Raining Curses On You – What Would You Do Next?

This should not be accepted in all ramification

You can’t just think you can curse me or say negative words because you want to blow.

I won’t lie, If this happens to me as a producer, I will make sure I delete all the songs I have heard with him including the nonsense he just recording without paying back. Na for court we go settle ham, he be like say you dey ment.

Be Sincere, if someone is doing this to you, will you like it? It’s normal that Nigerian rappers always like to dizz, curse each other but what is my own concern as a producer? Na me say make your papa no blow?

If You Were This Producer And This Artiste Is Raining Curses On You – What Would You Do Next?

Drop your comments

The post If You Were The Producer And This Artiste Is Raining Curses On You – What Would You Do Next? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment