1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Saturday 30 January 2021

Caption This “Ten Minutes Into My Kidnapping” Challenge (Best Comments Wins)

Hi Guys!

Hope you’re enjoying your day?

I have been seeing this photo with a lot of captions recently, and it always starts with “Ten Minutes Into My Kidnapping”.

So I decided to bring it here so we can catch a cruise together, no room for a boring weekend.

See Photo

See some funny captions below 👇


See mine 👇

Ten Minutes Into My Kidnapping

Me: Bros she I fit connect to your Bluetooth? I wan dey give you new gbedu.

Oya let’s go there, don’t stop the fun

Drop A Funny Caption To The Above Picture

Drop your comments

The post Caption This “Ten Minutes Into My Kidnapping” Challenge (Best Comments Wins) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment