1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 27 April 2020

FUNNY!!! See The 10 Funniest Tweets Reacting To Buhari’s Speech On Coronavirus (No.4 Is Mad Oo)

It will be so stingy of me If I saw those funny tweets reacting to Buhari’s speech and keep it to myself.

Mehn! I laughed to the point tears started rolling out of my eyes – First time it’s happening to me though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nigerians know how to turn to some serious sh!t into jokes, and we tend to forget the danger therein.

Below are the 10 funniest tweets:-

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

DOWNLOAD MEME

Nigerians are very unserious mehn!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Feel Free to download any of the funny memes and share on your own page too.

Stay Safe Guys!!!!

The post FUNNY!!! See The 10 Funniest Tweets Reacting To Buhari’s Speech On Coronavirus (No.4 Is Mad Oo) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment