1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 30 March 2020

WOW! Jose Mourinho Is Planning To Take Tottenham Training Via Video As Coronavirus Outbreak Continues

Jose Mourinho and his staff will start live video training sessions with Tottenham players from Monday due to the coronavirus pandemic.

With the Premier League suspended until April 30 “at the earliest” and the country on lockdown, the Spurs boss is keen to maintain a training regime and will put the squad through their paces from home.

Spurs players have been given their own individual programmes designed by the coaching and sports science teams and have also been provided with equipment such as exercise bikes, rollers and weights.

Speaking about how it was going so far, midfielder Harry Winks told the club’s website. “It’s a bit strange for all of us, but I’ve got my head around it.

He added:

“In terms of fitness, I’m fine, I’m mainly using the gym at my house.

“I’ve gym equipment here, a bike, a treadmill. The Club has also given me a squat machine to use to stay strong.

“We’ve all been given a schedule, but it’s flexible, we can do it in our own time. So, for instance, I might have a lay in one day, but then I’ll work later. The important thing is to get it done.”

On Sunday, the club granted permission to Heung-min Son and Steven Bergwijn to return to their home countries of South Korea and the Netherlands – the former for personal reasons and the latter for the birth of his child.

The post WOW! Jose Mourinho Is Planning To Take Tottenham Training Via Video As Coronavirus Outbreak Continues appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment