1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Tuesday 26 November 2019

PLEASE HELP: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring

Kindly pardon my grammatical errors.

Have been dating my girlfriend for 9months now our relationship have been going well, all of a sudden last week she called me that she won’t be using Whatsapp again for now because some guys her disturbing her, And I told her quitin WhatsApp is not the solution.

I asked her what if she’s using WhatsApp for business will she quit it because of some guy’s…

She’s told me that’s her decision Nd nobody can change it Nd most of our conversation are done on Whatsapp, mostly video call Nd voice call.

She told me to communicate with her via Facebook if I want to chat with her Nd I am not really used to Since them we communicate Via voice call but we don’t talk at length like WhatsApp call. The issue now is the relationship is becoming boring because our communication is becoming weak.

What Can I Do. I Need Your Contributions Please.

The post PLEASE HELP: My Relationship Is Becoming Boring appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment