1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Monday 29 April 2019

LMAO!! Have You Seen The Funny Video Trending Online With The Caption “When You Collect Your First Salary”

Osita Iheme popularly known as Pawpaw was captured in one of their old movie bragging of things he will do when he has money.

Online users has given this funny video different caption with some saying: This is me when I first Collect Itunes card, This is me when NYSC pay allowee, This is me when I collect feeding money from house……

Watch And Enjoy The Video Below;
Streamable – video for publishers

Give This Video The Best Caption That Best Suit!

Drop your comments

The post LMAO!! Have You Seen The Funny Video Trending Online With The Caption “When You Collect Your First Salary” appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment