1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Sazysexy

THAT CALABAR GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN LONGING FOR

I can give you the experience you always wanted..I’m a queen when it comes to doggy..You know ?

I don’t like someone beating around the bush, please always go straight yo the point

Secondly, this account is for hook up only for serious minded

Before placing an appointment …kindly CHECK your bill

When I say I’m hot..I meant ???

Do not text me if you ain’t serious

And I’m 101% real ???

I repeat again..This account is for hookup..???
P.s NO NEGOTIATION for those of you asking me to reduce…Please reduce ?? this chick ???is for the good dick/plenty cash.. I don’t compromise my taste??

Please please don’t ring me if you ain’t serious and please ⚠ read ⚠well

Las las we gonna be alright!!?????



from Codedruns

No comments:

Post a Comment