1xbet Ads

bet9ja Ads

Thursday 3 May 2018

Ebony Queen

-Ebony,BBW, African Mistress in Lagos,Nigeria.
-Well experienced in BDSM strict,mean and aggressive.
-Note that i am predominantly Dominant.
-I am looking for submissives/slaves who are ready to submit to my supreme power & get sexually dominated,bondaged and humiliated by me.
-Or you have some experiences in BDSM & want to test or push your limits further?
-Are you into light or intense/heavy play?
– Am into everything except blood play,cuts& age below 22yrs.
-Want to exploit your kinky dark side like role play?
-Contact me to book a session.(Service also available to expatriates and clients coming to Nigeria ).
– With me I guarantee you an unimaginable experiences as long as you can afford my sessions and prove to me that you are worthy of serving me and been my fuckslut.Feel free to contact me of you are a lover of FEMDOM.
NO TIMER WASTERS PLS.

The post Ebony Queen appeared first on Codedruns.



from Codedruns

No comments:

Post a Comment